Broadway Recreation Center
300 N Broadway St
Florence, AL 35630
Nicole McIntyre - email@example.com - 256-760-6419
Monday-Friday; 8am - 5pm
Monday-Friday; 2:30-6pm; Saturday, 11am-3 pm
1-5 pm; Monday-Friday, Saturday 11am-3pm
Recreation Youth Programs held at Broadway:
- Board Games - Checkers, Dominos, Scrabble, Connect Four, Operation
- Billiards - Play billiards on one of our two billiards tables
- Card Games - UNO, Slam, Go-Fish, Skip-Bo
- Arts & Crafts - Card Making, Making Holiday Gifts/Cards, Painting, Color Pages & more
- Kickball - Kickball games are usually played on the outfield of the baseball field at Broadway. Kickball games are normally played in the warmer seasons of spring/summer/fall.
- Homework Help - If your child needs help with their homework, our staff is equipped to help that young student with their school assignments
- Physical Fitness Activities - Walking, Jogging, Cardio & Flexibility exercises
- Jump Rope - A great way to stay in shape and have fun doing it
- Basketball - Different types of basketball games such as: Gotcha 21, Horse, Around the World & regular basketball games
- Flag Football - Flag football is played on the outfield of the baseball field at Broadway
- Baseball/Softball - Games are normally played in the warmer months.
A low impact exercise class for senior citizens is offered on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10:00 - 11:00 am. Lifewise registration is required. The fee is $15 per year. Instructor is Pam Kirkland. 256-760-6418
Certified fitness instructor, Linda Clanton, teaches Aerobics on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 8:30 - 9:30 am and Yoga on Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 - 9:30 am. The fee is $20 per month to attend any or all classes
Pickleball courts are open Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 11:00am-2:00pm; Summer hours 11:00am-1:00pm (last week of May till first week of August). 256-760-6418.