Campground Office Hours
Monday-Saturday 8:00am - 9:00pm
Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm
Fees Per Night - check out time is 12 noon.
Current 2023 rate - $25.00 RV Camping Jan 1st, 2024, rate - $35.00/day
Current 2023 rate - $20.00 Senior Camping (62 or older) Jan 1st, 2024, rate - $30.00/day
$20.00 Handicap Camping (requires a valid permit)
$ 5.00 Dump Fee
Non-payment will not be tolerated.
This campground is FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVE.
May-August - Maximum length of stay is 14 days. All campers must leave for 14 days before returning. Stays of less than 14 days also require 14 days out.
September - April - Maximum length of stay is 31 days. Campers must leave for 5 days before returning.
Stays of less than 31 days also require 5 days out.
- Campground speed is 5 MPH. Fishing pier temporarily is closed.
- Visiting hours are from 7:00am-11:00pm. Quiet time is 11:00pm-7:00am. McFarland Park closes @ 11:00pm. Quite time is 10:00pm - 7:00am.
- Campers must keep non-transferable permit in RV window to show Park Police, Park Patrol or Camp Host if requested. Camper’s must have valid license/registration; the same name shall be used on the camping permit.
- RV spaces are allowed 2 vehicles per site where space is available.
- RV & tent on one site is allowed for children only.
- Campsites are not reservable. RVs must occupy site immediately upon paying for campsite. Parking a vehicle or setting a chair does not constitute occupancy.
- RV may not be left unoccupied for more than 24 hours. The site is for personal camping only and may not be used to store or lease a RV as Airbnb or any type of rental. The person on the registration must be staying in the RV. No subleasing campsites allowed.
- If a RV must temporarily leave the campsite, please notify the camp office to obtain a site marker. Site should not be vacated for more than 24 hours.
- Campfires cannot be built on the ground. Campfires are limited to raised portable fire pits. They must be contained and extinguished when unattended. Campers are welcome to use fireplaces in the shelter if it is not reserved.
- Pets are welcome and must be kept on a leash. Proof of vaccinations may be required. Limit of 2 pets. Pet owner must clean up after pets.
- Campers are not allowed to play or ride bicycles, skateboard or scooters in or around the bath house or shelters.
- NO unauthorized motorized or battery powered vehicles permitted in the park (ATVs, golf carts, trail bikes, hoverboard, scooters, etc.)
- Clotheslines are not permitted.
- Health Department regulations require proper disposal of all holding tanks. Ensure hoses do not leak and are properly inserted in the sewer outlet.
- Fireworks and alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the park or campground area.
- Deposit all trash in the dumpsters provided at each end of the campground. Campsite grounds must be kept free of trash and clutter free at all times.
- Do not cut, nail or scar plants or trees.
- During times of full occupancy, the 1st RV/vehicle in line at the entrance gate will be the first serve.
- Alcohol at the campground area and in McFarland Park is prohibited.
Pickwick Lake is subject to flooding. The campground may be required to close within a day notice. Please make sure a correct phone number is on file in the campground office at all times. Do not leave campers unattended for more than 24 hours.